Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Does gender matter?

I think that it's not the better way to show to your kids how to live in the society. The parents don't help their kids to find their personality in that way. It's hard for a person at this age to make choice for example choose between long hair or short hair, the kid will probably answer long hair... Why ? probably because it's funnier for him but he don't really know the impact of his apparance towards the others. When people have difficulty to say if that's a boy or a girl, I guess that there're a big problem here ! Right ? Anyway... these parents don't know their action towards their son because it'll probably make a kid and adult upset in the future about his apparence or maybe his psychology about the vision of the world because all of his childhood, he grew up in world of a toss up... So he'll probably don't know who is he, how to make the best decision to follow the conformity and how to don't seem strange. Finally, I think that if you don't want to make tons of children as opposed to compliance of the society, we should dress up our kids with compliance of the standars. But when I think about it... we should not rely on the appearance !!! basically, we should not care about these thing. So, now I'm in a toss up I'm not sure if I'm agree or disagree with this. Probably for my conscience it's better if I'm agree with the fact that people can seem like they want even if they are weird ahah !!! but anyway back on topic... like the parents say approximately « the kid can choose himself » ! It's his life. So, to conclude I'm agree that we don't judge people about their appareance but I'm agree too with the fact that a boy not have to be a girl because it's a guy so the parents shouldn't change his mind. That's it !

3 comments:

  1. I'm agree with you when you said it's not the better way. When your too young, you need your parents to guide yoo and without this support Storm can be lost longer then the parents think because them had a parents support when them was young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you when you said that it is important for the child that he/she knows how to live in society. Until he/she was old enough, his/her parents have to teach it. I think that nobody wants to be so different with other person who give importance at standard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Test to see if I can post a comment.

    ReplyDelete